Can I include video in my documents?
Sometimes you want to show a video or audio clip within your documents. Whilst you can’t do that directly within Attach (yet), we’ve got a handy workaround for you.
Here’s what you do:
- Upload your video to a video hosting site (we prefer Wistia for tracking viewers, but YouTube and Vimeo also work)
- Take a screenshot from that video
- Insert that screenshot as an image into your document
- Add a fake ‘play’ button that looks clickable
- Link that image to your video
Attach will track link clicks and tell you if your viewers clicked on the video.