Terms of Service
By using the Cirrus Insight web site and application (the “Service”) by Company, Inc. (the “Company”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Service”).
The Company reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features added to the Service, including the release of new pages and applications, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.cirrusinsight.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process.
- Your login may only be used by one person.
- Your paid plan entitles you to use the Service with one Salesforce organization.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You may not attempt to copy or otherwise reverse engineer the Service.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card or agreement to pay by invoice is required for paying accounts.
- An upgrade to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first term immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis, depending on your selection during sign up, and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- If you are a new user under an organization that has an existing account with Cirrus Insight, you will be allocated a license if there are unallocated licenses available. In that case, the 14-day free trial does not apply. If there are no unallocated licenses under the existing account, you will receive a 14-day free trial and you can then sign up for a paid plan.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate.
- For purchases of additional seats, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged a prorated amount for the current term.
- Downgrading or canceling your Service may cause the loss of features of your Account. Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by contacting https://www.cirrusinsight.com/contact with “Please cancel my account” in the subject line. Cancellations are effective on the date and time we receive your email.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and automatically renews at the end of your paid term. If you cancel the Service before the end of your paid term, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Company service. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change. Notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Cirrus Insight web site, by email, and/or in the Service itself.
- Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright, Trademarks, and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over your CRM data. Your CRM data remains yours.
- Cirrus Insight and the Cirrus Insight logo are trademarks of Cirruspath, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Salesforce, Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter, and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. and are used here with permission.
- The look and feel of the Service is the property of Cirruspath, Inc. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the code or visual design elements without express written permission from Company.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Company makes its best effort to support changes by Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
- Technical support is provided to all users with priority to paying account holders.
- You understand that Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Company, or any other Company service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Company customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service involves (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to https://www.cirrusinsight.com/contact
EU–U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
Cirrus Insight is committed and subject to the Principles of the Privacy Shield Framework, which are principles governing the transfer of personal data between the European Union and the United States. We are listed as a participating company on the Privacy Shield website: https://www.privacyshield.gov/Privacy-Shield-List
The types of personal data we collect include: your Salesforce username and ID, organization name and ID, Salesforce edition, and other basic personal and company information that Salesforce collects which typically includes name, phone number, and email.
Our use of personal data is limited to providing our service, billing our customers, supporting our customers, and improving our service through research and development. We do not rent, sell, trade, or disclose private information to third parties without your consent. We are required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
As posted on our trust web page (www.cirrusinsight.com/trust), we provide commercially reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Through the acts of signing up or cancelling our service, customers can control our access to the basic personal information we collect. Additionally, users can revoke OAuth in Salesforce and/or Google for Work and/or Microsoft Office 365 which will remove Cirrus Insight’s access to those systems.
Jams is the independent dispute resolution body designated to address complaints and provide appropriate recourse.
As participants in the Privacy Shield Framework, we are subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the FTC, the Department of Transportation or any other U.S. authorized statutory body. In the event of a dispute, there is the possibility, under certain conditions, for the individual to invoke binding arbitration.
We adhere to the requirements for onward transfers to third parties as stated in the Privacy Shield Framework.
The United States Department of Commerce Privacy Shield website is at www.privacyshield.gov.