What is Document Tracking?
Document Tracking tells you exactly what happens to your document after you share it. Insights include:
- Who opened it and when
- What pages they read and for how long
- What devices they use
- Who else they share it with
- How your document performs over time
Attach’s powerful document analytics software helps you gain an insight into your prospects buying cycle. With instant prospect notifications, you’ll know the second a prospect opens your document so you can strike while the iron’s hot.
How a Document Tracking Tool can help you:
- Prioritize your sales pipeline
- Reach out to your prospects at the right time
- Tailor your messaging based on prospect engagement
- Change to new versions even after you’ve already hit send
- Revoke access even after you’ve already hit send
- Resurrect cold deals with open notifications
- Send your proposals, quotes, pitch decks, presentations, case studies, sales sheets, white papers, and reports
Who uses Attach for Document Tracking?
“As a sales guy, Attach is a tool that I find absolutely indispensable. I won’t send a document to anyone in a business setting without sending it as an Attach link. It’s a no-brainer. ”
Greg Gibson, Data Business Development Director